Anna Spanner's Adventures!

My blog, recording my adventures! Mainly those of the Brazil variety, but you never know! Fun fun!

Friday, November 10, 2006

To sleep, or to wake up???!

I regularly face the 'to sleep, or to wake up?!' dilemma, which is a difficult one. I could put ear plugs in to sleep so i slept through the night, but then i wouldnt hear my alarm, so i would miss lectures, coffee meetings etc. Or i could not put ear plugs in so i could hear my alarm and get up for lectures etc, but get woken up by EVERYTHING!
This was the case last night, when crazy drunk people came in at 2am and started screaming their heads off at each other and banging doors, eventually got intervened with by security and residential assistant at half 3-4, and we could finally attempt getting back to sleep about 5am. Dont you just love halls?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Munchkin said...

Ah the joys of student life! I would suggest sleep but get a louder alarm - it's vitally important you don't miss coffee meetings!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home