Anna Spanner's Adventures!

My blog, recording my adventures! Mainly those of the Brazil variety, but you never know! Fun fun!

Monday, October 02, 2006

'Phrase' of the week

Quoted from Ellies blog: 'I'm afraid it's not a very imaginative phrase this week. In fact it's not a phrase at all, it's just a word. The 'phrase' of the week this week is:Meep.This is usually a response to something bad or confusing. Like when someone tells you something you really didn't need to hear, you respond with 'meep'. The reason this is POTW this week is that I'm moving house at the end of the week, and so everything is a little meep at the moment trying to plan and organise when I'm going to get various things done. Plus it's a Monday and that's usually more than enough reason to meep.

However, there is also a dance of the week this week. It's the 'I got paid' dance, which makes me happy!'


I used the word meep a lot too last Friday morning when i got told at the bus stop that i had nice tits. I'm sure it was a compliment in some ways, however he was creepy, and still drunk from the night before! Meepish!

5 Comments:

Blogger Munchkin said...

I told the mighty Horseman about your 'incident' with the scary weirdo at the bus stop and we both meeped. A lot. It sounds particularly meepish! Just be glad he didn't tell you not to have sex with ducks. What is it with scary weirdos, alcohol and buses?!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i once had a drunk man ask us if a random man was gay but we ignored him so that made alex gay.and then all the men in the bus station were gay. and then he himself was gay. hi anna! :) xx

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... meep
Sounds like one of those words that would just make me laugh for no real reason... Bus stop incident sounds a little creepy though

5:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe that drunk man kept asking you guys if I was gay that night...

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure I've come across meep with a different meaning...

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home