Anna Spanner's Adventures!

My blog, recording my adventures! Mainly those of the Brazil variety, but you never know! Fun fun!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Phrase of the week

I have decided to go along with my friend Ellie, and have the phrase of the week! Its such a genius idea, and lots of fun! Ellie writes lots about the phrase of the week here: http://ellieseviour.blogspot.com/
This week's phrase of the week is something i've used a lot recently (along with ellie!). It is:
[object] makes me happy/ [object] doesn't make me happy!

As this is so genius, i expect you all to be good sports and join in!

Phrase of the week makes me happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Munchkin said...

It's possibly the mightiest phrase of the week in the world! Or possibly not...

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home