Anna Spanner's Adventures!

My blog, recording my adventures! Mainly those of the Brazil variety, but you never know! Fun fun!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Stoke Sight Seeing! What?!

Stoke?! Sightseeing?! I hear you say! Yes indeed, i saw the sights of Stoke! And very impressive they are too. I was so excited about there being so many lampposts, that we HAD to do a countdown! It's envigorating stuff. For those of you that haven't sampled the delights of Stoke, you really should get yourself there! It's a must! Other highlights (which were obviously so exciting it stretched and squashed me in different places!) include:



5 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

Anna stop pole dancing! I can see you!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just... LOL

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean Dan didn't show you the toilets?

6:13 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Aww, gutted i didnt see them! *is disillusioned*

8:36 PM  
Blogger Munchkin said...

You really are "special" aren't you?!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home