Anna Spanner's Adventures!

My blog, recording my adventures! Mainly those of the Brazil variety, but you never know! Fun fun!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Activities week!

So, the madness (the chaos, not the band) has calmed! Activities week is over! It was a manic, but fantastic 5 days, and we're all exhausted now! We played games, danced, sang, had stories, painted, all sorts of arts, and did more sport! Today we presented the children who had attended every day - all 30 of them! with a certificate, signed by all of the team. They thought it was so good! The kids seemed to really enjoy it, and were sad to hear i was going home next week - well thats what they said anyway! Here are some photos!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been up to a lot! I'm impressed. I can't write much, I need to be up in the morning for church. But yeah the kids look well proud of their certificates! And you look brown!!! I'm well impressed. I really can't wait to be able to speak to you again. It's gonna be great. I've been feeling lonely. x

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course they will be sad to see you go... looking at your blog it looks like you mean alot to them.

oh... and the parachute - just cant help but notice the colours are sooo you also lol

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home