Anna Spanner's Adventures!

My blog, recording my adventures! Mainly those of the Brazil variety, but you never know! Fun fun!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Allergic to England???!

Hello!
Since i've been back i've been joking with my mum that i think i am allergic to England, as i was ill before i went, and now i have a cold and have been sleeping a ridiculous amount! Losing 4 hours makes it really difficult to adjust to the times!
But i'm back well and truly, as is my luggage, which is good! Still had a delayed flight, and ended up flying into Gatwick! And they still presumed vegetarians dont eat cake - this time i got grapes. I think i preferred the oranges!
Its great the weather is nice - not so much of a rude awakening for me! Still think its hotter in Brazil, and definately more humid, though the majority of people here are browner than me, so you wouldnt tell!
I've already sampled the english delights of roast dinner, strawberries, tap water, baths, my car, and loo-paper-flushing-toilets! Its wierd adjusting to being able to do simple things like drinking tap water, and flushing loo paper! Great though!
As much as i love England though, i cant wait to go back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home