Anna Spanner's Adventures!

My blog, recording my adventures! Mainly those of the Brazil variety, but you never know! Fun fun!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

ants in your pants

There is a phrase, about having 'ants in your pants' when you can't keep still. Here, it is quite possible (if that phrase is ever said round here - i dont know if it is, my portuguese understanding isn't that good!), that you do actually have ants in your pants. They are EVERYWHERE! Big ones, medium sized ones, and very tiny ones that are so tiny they are nearly not there - though they blatently are as they bite! And it hurts! The other day i had ants in my bed, and in my trousers, which technically means if i was American, i would have actually had ants in my pants! You can tell i've been contemplating this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A VERY impressive entry lol

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home