Anna Spanner's Adventures!

My blog, recording my adventures! Mainly those of the Brazil variety, but you never know! Fun fun!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Last day in Lowestoft! Scary!

This week has gone so fast! Its been manic - saying so many goodbyes, and attempting to pack and prepare for Uni. Packing is not my friend! Especially when i have a reasonably small room at uni, and i have lots of stuff! Its mad how much i have left in my room seeing how much i'm taking! I leave Lowestoft tomorrow to go to Dan's - its his 21st birthday (woo!), and parents are meeting me in Derby to move into halls on Sunday.
Its wierd leaving. I know i'll be back, but its never going to be the same again. I've spent so much of my life here, and shared so much here. I was ill here, and i got well here. I've laughed and i've cried. And its been my home, refuge.
Its fantastic to have a fresh start, and to have that opportunity - Ive been waiting for this for so long, but its also bittersweet leaving here.
In some ways it feels like i've gone from being 14, to being 20 in less than a year, and even more so in the last week. Its a bit of a shock to the system! Exciting, but scary too!
I'll try keep updated with whats happening!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds an exciting time for you Anna :) I wish you all the best for Uni also!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Munchkin said...

Have a fantastic time at uni, and remember to get them all joining in with phrase of the week!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home