Anna Spanner's Adventures!

My blog, recording my adventures! Mainly those of the Brazil variety, but you never know! Fun fun!

Monday, December 11, 2006

500 million cakes!

To celebrate us finishing one of our modules and assignments, me and Rachel had Cakeday on Thursday! Originally we planned to make one lot of cakes, however, we got slightly carried away! Not only did we make cake, we made:

Chocolate Souffles
Pink and yellow fairy cakes
Cheese and onion pasties (with hand made pastry)
Chilli pasties
Pizza (with hand made dough base)
Garlic and herb bread (with hand made bread!)

As you can see, we eat well here! If me and Rach live together next year we may get quite fat!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do I hate you yet love you??? x

2:50 PM  
Blogger Steve Jones said...

They look very nice - i'm drooling lol

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home