Anna Spanner's Adventures!

My blog, recording my adventures! Mainly those of the Brazil variety, but you never know! Fun fun!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Alton Castle crazy weekend!

I like saying yes to things that will be helpful to people. For example, if someone wants me to do some shopping for them, or go and see them, or cook for them, i generally will. I am nice like that. However, sometimes this helpfulness gives me more than i bargained for. Take this weekend for example:
Simple question given to me: 'Would you fancy helping out with catering at the youth weekend away?'
My answer: 'Yeah ok, sounds good'
I then subsequently found out that not only would this weekend be at Alton Castle, there would also be 70 young people there between the ages of 12 and 17. Yes, 70! Nice....
We spent almost the whole time running around the kitchen cooking and going 'Ahhhh, its not cooked yet!', especially when we found out that the sausages took 45 mins to cook on 500 in the mighty ginormous ovens they had!
It was still cool though, and it was an amazing place, very pretty! Here are some pics of the place and the pretty sunrise!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home